An experience of a lifetime!
Touch, see and experience the journeys of Paul and David, and walk where Jesus walked. See the Jordan River, sail the Sea of Galilee, visit the Garden of Gethsemane, and worship at the Garden Tomb.
Join us for The Israel Experience May 27-June 4, 2018 with hosts Dr. Neufeld, Laugh Again’s own Phil Callaway and special musical guests. This will be a unique experience of Israel like no other!
PLUS - You have the option of adding a six-day extension to experience the country of Jordan.
Make plans to join us today!
Booking through Premiere Journeys
For more info call Back to the Bible Canada
Israel Experience Cost
May 27th to June 4th 2018 (9 days/8 Nights)
Includes: Gratuities, conference fees, airport taxes, breakfast & dinners, and 1 St. Peters Fish Lunch
*Sub-total of $4,612 CAD includes flights from Toronto, Ontario.
Conference Fee: $200.00
Add-On Flight Costs
Flying from Vancouver: $5,079.00
Flying from Calgary: $5,039.00
Flying from Winnipeg: $5,192.00
Optional Jordan Extension
June 4th to 9th 2018 (6 days/5 nights)
Includes: Gratuities, conference fees, airport taxes, Israel exit visa, breakfast, and dinners.
Conference Fee: $75.00
Israel Exit Visa: $72.00
Dr. John Neufeld
Dr. John Neufeld is the Bible Teacher at Back to the Bible Canada, known both nationally and internationally for excellence in expositional Bible teaching.
Phil Callaway has written more than 2 dozen books of family humor, children's literature, and novels, as well as hundreds of magazine articles, and is host of the daily radio broadcast Laugh Again.
May 27 – Tel-Aviv
- Tel-Aviv and Jaffa
- Transfer to our hotel, Dan Panorama Tel Av
May 28 – Tiberias
- Mount Carmel, Mukharaka, Megiddo/Jezreel Valley (the Armageddon of the New Testament)
May 29 – Tiberias
- Mount of Beatitudes, Capernaum, St Peters Fish Lunch, Caesarea Philippi
May 30 – Tiberias & Jerusalem
- Village of Nazareth. Jericho, the Jordan River
May 31 – Jerusalem
- Mount of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, the City of David, Wailing (or Western) Wall
June 1 – Jerusalem
- Israel Museum, Holocaust Museum, Church of the Nativity
June 2 – Jerusalem
- Masada, Caves of Qumran
June 3 – Jerusalem
- Old City, the Temple Mount Area, Holy Sepulcher, Garden Tomb.
June 4 – Jerusalem (departure or optional extension to Jordan)
- Morning depart Tel-Aviv airport for flights back to Canada or continue on the optional tour to Jordan
Optional Jordan Extension Itinerary
June 4 – Jerusalem & Dead Sea
- Morning depart Jerusalem for the Jordanian border at Allenby Bridge. transfer to our hotel on the Dead Sea, Jordan Valley Marriot.
June 5 – Dead Sea/Madaba/Mt.Nebo/Wadi Mujib/Kerak/Petra (405 Km)
- Madaba, Mt. Nebo, the Valley of Moab, Wadi Mujib, Kerak, where we will visit the Crusader's Castle.
June 6 – Petra
- The visit of the ancient Nabatean Capital, Siq, a Red Rose City.
June 7 – Petra, Wadi Rum & Amman
- Desert of Wadi Rum. Jeep Tour inside the Wadi.
June 8 – Amman
- The ruins of the Amman Roman theatre, the Citadel and the Umayyad Palace. The Greco-Roman City of Jerash, also known as the City of the thousand columns.
June 9 – Amman (departure)
- Transfer to airport for flights home