Audio Production Coordinator
The Good News Broadcasting Association of Canada (GNBAC) is a ministry dedicated to leading people into a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ. Using all forms of media at our disposal we are committed to faithfully and creatively sharing the Gospel message that empowers spiritual growth and maturity through Bible teaching and engagement. The ministries that GNBAC has to accomplish this goal are Back to the Bible Canada, Laugh Again and indoubt.
To further this mission GNBAC has a full-time opportunity for the position of Production Coordinator. This position requires attention to detail with excellence in the area of audio production as well as a desire and aptitude to be involved in other areas of creative production, organization, scheduling and the desire to effectively develop and utilize new skills in the production of excellent ministry programming while effectively working in a team oriented ministry environment.
This team member will oversee and supervise the production of all levels of audio programming for multiple mediums, and will see the process through from creation of the original content to actual recording, editing, quality control, production and distribution. Effective verbal communication and organizational skills, and the ability to multi task while working in a team environment are essential, along with a high degree of comfort functioning within an innovative and technical environment. A strong working knowledge of Pro Tools audio software is essential. (We currently use version 11).
The applicant should have an understanding and acceptance of the mission, vision and Statement of Faith of GNBAC, be accepting of people, be open to learning new skills and be able to take personal initiative and accept direction, and be attentive to encouraging a culture of excellence.
- Produce, coordinate, distribute all audio programming
- Participate in the technical production for all program mediums
- Creative participation in all ministry activities
- Program Scheduling and Coordination
- The Production Coordinator will participate in all Creative development meetings
- 40 hours per week, from 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday
- Comprehensive Benefit Package available after 90 days of successful employment
- Salary and Vacation associated benefits dependent upon experience